This boy is so fun! He has us all wrapped around his little finger. I can't believe he is 2... Where did the time go?
Fun facts about Titus (moose, boose, mooser, skunk)
1.Is naked 98% of the time...He will scream for his clothes off
2. He is sooooo funny! He likes to make people laugh
3. He loves a bottle
4. He loves his Mom and Dad so much
5. He is starting to talk so much. His cutest most recent thing he says is "keeo bye" (mosquito bite)" and says "thank you" to anything you give him...so cute!
6. He rarely screams...but when he does, he tightens up his whole body so much that he shakes and screams so loud that we now understand what it means when people say "it made their ears bleed"
7. He doesn't like to sleep with any blankets. He likes to be cold.
8. He wants to be with the big kids so bad
9. He loves his "anolee" (Avonlea)...They are best buds
10. He is not afraid of much...wild boy right here
11. He loves, I mean LOVES, PJ Masks and Lightning McQueen
12. Would be outside running, jumping, fighting (naked of course) all day if we would let him
13. Very mild tempered 98% of the time. The other 2% cover your ears!
14. Is pulling his clothes off right now.."mama, mama..dow...dow...(down)...pea..(please)
15. Pees and occasionally poops all over our house..(naked)
16. Loves, LOVES to pick anything off your skin...moles, scabs, anything...
17.Has the bluest eyes you've ever seen
18. Loves animals, Hates bugs...
19. Asks people if they "wa fi" (wanna fight)
20. Brings so much completion and joy to our lives. Life is more beautiful with him. What did we ever do without our moose?!
(pictures are from today, he would not hold still...these were the best I could do... Avonlea needed some pictures too...Cutest kids in the whole world...Now I need everyone else so I can do a photo shoot with them..They will hate it! lol)