Saturday, June 21, 2008

Alright... I know I stink at blogging!! We have been super busy... We put sod in (ya I am pretty sure Jon killed the grass we planted on purpose) But we love the sod! It's been a week and a half and it's still alive: that's good right?
If anyone has put sod down and has any info on how to take good care of it... let me know please!!
We are headed to Roosevelt Lake for a week on Monday. Our kids are so excited! We shouldn't have told them until the day before because now they ask a million times a day "mommy are we going to the lake now?"........Oh to be a kid and have the magic......... We have been packing and i just know I am bound to forget something important. ( I usually do) Oh well as long as I have all three kids I feel like I am doing well. lol
Megan and Larry came to visit this last weekend and we had a lot of fun!! It sure is nice to have good friends. They came even though Jonathan was at football camp for most the time. AND... they brought us the cutest little bunny-- that is going to make me go nuts!! (smile) Our kids love it a little too much... Poor bunny...
Any way, thanks for staying with us! It was a blast!

4 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

I love you!! I love the fact that you put PESTO NETO next to my name!! That made me laugh real hard!! I miss hanging out with Ashley and you! With you two its a guaranteed good time!!

As for your sod, don't walk on it or let your kids play on it for at least a week, to two weeks. I know that will be hard, but it will let the grass take root!

ToddNSass said...

Your kids are adorable too! Brindi married Brandon Ebarb in September of 2006. They live in Tempe right now. Her email address is windowsanddoors@gmail.com

taytum said...

The only thing I know about sod is that when you first put it in you need to water it several times a day. But I am sure you probably already know that.

Larry and Megan said...

We always have a blast when we come to your house! Thanks for letting us stay and always making us feel so welcome. Love Ya!

I am excited for your backyard it is going to look so nice!