Thursday, October 2, 2008

Something Funny...At least to me!

Ok, So I was watching Ashley's two youngest while she got her nails done... We were outside and I told Hayden and J.T. to go stomp on the ants that were on our sidewalk... Hayden looked at me and said " Rachel, those are Heavenly Fathers creatures, we do not step on them!" I said " I am so sorry, you are right, thank you for reminding me.".............................ONE MINUTE LATER........... J.T. and Hayden are stomping on ants.........(smile).........I say "You guys, what about Heavenly Fathers creatures?" ....................J.T. turns to me really fast and says " MOMMY, DON'T TELL JESUS......HE WILL BE SOOOO MAD!!"
Jonathan and I about peed our pants laughing! Kids say the funniest things!!

3 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

That is funny!! What cute boys! Life for me is so stressful right now!! Give me a week to finish finals, and then a week to relax and maybe it will all be better!!! You are so cute! I want to see pictures of your house! I have been waiting!! Tell your family hello for me!! LOVE YOU!

Julie said...

That is soo funny! I love it! By the way, I invited you again, did you get it?

Norris Family said...

That was so funny, I about died!! I love the things that kids say.