Tuesday, January 6, 2009


I know I stink at blogging! But here are some of our Christmas pictures anyway!
We had a great Christmas and we hope that all of you did too!
It's so funny, I look at people's blogs and see all the cute pictures and I wonder if it takes as many tries to get a good picture of their families as it does for us! So believe me when I say these are the best ones!! And it was impossible to get a cute one of all three of the kids together! J.T. and Avery do fine together, but Evanna screams when she is sitting next to them. Yet, she totally smiles and poses when she is by herself! I guess that is the way life is going to be now with three kids!
Any way I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!














Evanna __all by herself and loving it!!!




















J.T. and Avery_____ Without Evanna and loving it!!!

















This ended up being our Christmas card that we sent out this year!

6 comments:

Norris Family said...

Are you kidding those are great pictures. I cant believe I never ran into you at your moms while we were in AZ. It would have been fun to catch up.

Larry and Megan said...

You are so funny! Why didn't I get a Christmas letter? I love that JT's underwear are sticking out of his pants! Can't wait to be closer to you all so we can have lots of fun!

Tiff Hunt said...

Hey you! Your family is so damn cute I can't stand it! I hope you had a super good Christmas!

Tyler and Naomi said...

Cute pictures! You have such a cute family!

Becky said...

Those pictures are so cute! It was fun seeing you guys for a couple of hours at Grandma Suzies:) What a PARTY...I Love it:)!

Clint and Tiffany said...

Hey! Since I know you update your blog SO regularly I decided to tag you! :0) See my blog and have fun! Love and Miss You!!!