Friday, April 10, 2009

IT'S A GIRL

Well, we are having another girl!!
J.T. and Avery were a little bummed... Their comments were... "Can we get a boy next time?" "How come a girl, huh?"
But, they are excited now! I think the moment they were ok with a girl was when the sonogram lady said "look at her legs", and it totally looked like a rain dancer. The babies foot was moving so fast! They were laughing so hard!
It was fun to find out this time. We normally don't, but it was fun and we are super excited. Although I do think Jonathan and J.T. may be in for it... lol
And if I had my pictures I would put them on, but our new little girl looked very cute in her sonogram picture... In one picture it looked like dimples, so we will have to wait and see!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats! Can't believe its another cute little girl! I am doing pretty good, depends on the day, but I am sure you know that. Are you feeling alright?

Tyler and Naomi said...

How exciting! We just went to the doc the other day but we are still sticking to not finding out! The baby waved it's hand at us so cute then put it over his face. So Dramatic! lol! I am feeling pretty good. I have felt he or she move a little bit. Such a weird feeling. How are you?

Jody said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!How fun!!! We can't wait to meet her in person!

Dee Waite's said...

exiting!!! Girls are great, but then i dont have a boy lol...well hope you are filling well and everything gos well!!! Congrats!!

Jace and Cadence said...

congrats!! i bet ashleys jealous!! lol just kidding. tell her i got a new phone and i don't have her number anymore. if she has mine tell her to call