Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Jonathan cleared off our computer and put all my pictures on mybook. I am too lazy to hook mybook up and too lazy to go get my SD card, so I will put our Christmas card pictures on later! (which by the way, did not turn out very well...picture four crying kids....one frusterated mom and one husband who hates pictures anyway...not matching clothes...a quick "lets take a picture") ya, not the best moment..but mostly thats our life!
I can't believe Christmas is in four days! Where has the time gone?! You know, Jonathan and I have tried something new this year...We decided not to do any Christmas shopping until the very end. The "very end" ended up being...THE VERY END!!!! We finally went yesterday! As in Monday the 20th! lol... But it is done! It was SO hard not to do any shopping... but, I am glad we did it. It made for a really fun day for Jon and me. Janell watched our kids ALL day and we took Alyvia and went shopping. One thing that makes it easier is we only do the three gifts... sometimes that is so hard, seeing all the fun things they would absolutely LOVE, but I am glad we do. I like having more meaning to Christmas and then we don't feel bad spending a little more to buy nice gifts that will last instead of just buying to buy. IN FACT my kids still have their gifts from last year...they play with them everyday!!
Well, this post was going to be our Christmas letter and pictures... but isn't ... Maybe someday in the next three months I guess! :) Any who, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Clint and Tiffany said...

Merry Christmas right back at ya babe! That is life for pretty much everyone I'm afraid... Or maybe I'm glad... that's probably more accurate. LOL Good job on the shopping, that's amazing self-control! Clint would have a heart attack and keel right on over if I was able to do that! :O)