Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Alyvia is 9!!!

Alyvia Denise turned 9! She had a birthday party with all of her cute friends, and when I find the pictures of it, I will add them to this post.:)She had a slime party! This describes her so well. She loves building and creating things.  
Alyvia is the quietest, cutest, most fun, most thoughtful, competitive, beautiful, smarty-pants you will ever meet! I can't believe she is 9. Where does the time go? I want to give you a few facts a about Alyvia
She is fierce
She is really quiet, so you wouldn't expect her fierceness
She is as tough as any kid out there. She hangs with all the older kids
She has so much athletic talent, that it's sick..:)
She can't gain a pound even if she tries
She is so smart!
She plays piano 
I have to pry to get this girl to tell me anything
Her feelings still get hurt easily
She may or may not look JUST like her aunt Nelly
She can be so determined and bossy
She can be so helpful to me. (Titus and Avonlea love her so much because she will play with them and have fun with them)
She is normally pretty shy, but when she gets around people she knows, she is the loudest one of all
She has such a good heart
She can play basketball this year! Pretty sure she is going to run circles around everyone..(Yes, she is that good)
People, How did I get so lucky to get her in our family?! The world changed for the better when she made her way into it. This is the coolest, sweetest most fun girl you will ever meet. I hope you always work hard lyvi, I hope you dream big because anything you set your mind to, you will achieve it, I pray you always choose the right, I hope you always know how much you are loved and adored. You are so amazing! Don't forget I love you so incredibly much! And never forget that you are my sunshine!






No comments: