Friday, December 21, 2018

Avonlea is 4!!!


 This sweet fire cracker turned 4 on December 19. Avonlea Janell..My Christmas baby. She had such a good day and had the best party with those that love her. This girl loves barbies and toys so much! She is so joyful, opinionated, beautiful inside and out, kind, snugly, sassy, determined, soft hearted, and fun...so much fun! If you have loved Avonlea and she loves you back, then she is the most fun and kind girl. If you haven't treated her kind, and she doesn't love you back, you know it...lol...She is honest. You know where you stand with this one! I pray she will always stay this way. Be true to you cookoo nut!
                                           I wanna tell you some things I love about Avonlea
Her smile..cutest ever
She loves to rub hair...(has since a baby)
You know she loves you if she has rubbed your hair (she wont do it to anyone)
She is so kind...When Titus or anyone is sad, she will comfort them and then demolish the person who hurt them
She is a mother through and through...bossy and loving
Her personality is so big...She wants to be as big as the older kids
She can be sweet as pie and rude as hell
She gives the best complements EVER
She would love to be outside running and playing all day if I let her
She forgives so easily
She loves to sing, dance, paint (nails, papers, walls, tables...you name it, she will paint or color it)

Avonlea, I hope you know how wanted and loved you are! You are one of the best things that I have ever done. We waited a long time for you. I just know it took you a little longer to get here because you needed a little more time to gain more strength and goodness. The world got brighter when you got here. I am honored to be your mom. Don't ever forget that you are loved and you will always be my sunshine!














No comments: