Saturday, December 31, 2022

Christmas

Christmas has been a wonderful break! I feel like Thanksgiving to Christmas has been a whirlwind of activities and craziness. To have two weeks off from school has been so nice for me. We have slowed down a bit and have enjoyed each others company.
We did Christmas parties with both families this year again. My families party was at our house Christmas Eve. So that was a little … hmm…. Messy but fun.😜
Jon’s families was at his parents house and that was fun as well. 
I am blessed to have such wonderful family. I also am grateful for Jesus Christ who was born and who has died to save all mankind. ❤️

(don’t mind this messy room…my kids always have a sleepover together in one room Christmas Eve.πŸ₯° they even wanted the dogs…πŸ™„πŸ˜’πŸ˜œ it was Christmas…what was I supposed to say?!)

 

No comments: