Sunday, August 3, 2008

__________OK_________ So it has been awhile... I can't believe it is already August!!! My kids are now Four...Three... and eight months! Time is flying.
I just wanted to let everyone know that we had a great twenty fourth! It was so fun to see our friends and families! We also had J.T. 's and Avery's birthday party on that Saturday! It was a blast. I will put picks on when I get them on the computer!
AND....the most important news of August....drum roll..........FOOTBALL!!! Jon is getting excited. We should have a pretty good team. Jonathan's first meeting was today... Oh boy... here we go. This is the season where we see the least of him. Well... at least at home.... If we want we can go to the field and find him!!! :) This is a fun time... Hopefully everyone will have time to come watch some games this year!
Is anyone excited but me?

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hello! Its nice to hear from you again! :-) j/k I am horrible at updating my blog! Anyway, Good to hear things are going well! Talk to you soon!

taytum said...

You lose your husband during football season, and I lose mine during basketball. It's lots of fun to have them involved with the youth though. I love the relationships we have made with the highschool kids.

Dee Waite's said...

Those pictures are so cute!!!!!