Friday, April 16, 2010

J.T.


This is my J.T. This is after we had Lyvi.(the date is wrong) I put this one on because J.T. LOVES his sisters. He takes care of all of them. He is kind, patient, happy, smart, and handsom. He is a great boy (especially since he is the only boy) He keeps asking when we are going to have a brother!? Jonathan told him that would be fun but then he would have to share a room and toys... That made him think a little bit...lol... come to think of it, he hasen't asked since!


I love these pictures of my kids outside. I take so many pictures, and these aren't the best, but I just love how peaceful J.T. looks. He is not always a peaceful boy! lol... He is wild and strong! He LOVES wrestling... He went to his first tournament this year and got second. (you think he would be proud) NOT J.T. He wanted to win... He is SO competitive. He got that from his dad. And I mean BAD! NEVER, I mean NEVER play a game with both my boys!
At the same time, he is so kind, and this picture makes him look that way!
J.T. is my first baby. Which is good and bad it seems. We try not to put too much responsibility on him. most children that are the oldest always seem to get it a little harder. (more responsibility) We try hard not to do that.
At the same time, it might just come natural for them. He is the first to help with anything. He cleans the best(always has) he is the one to keep the peace, and the one to boss the best as well!


This is his new thing. Whenever I try to take a picture of him, he starts flexing. It is a little funny, but drives me nuts! I am going to have a million pictures with him flexing!!! Dang kid. He sure makes me smile...lol
I love this little boy. I can't believe how fast life is flying by. I want him to stay my baby forever!
When Jonathan and I first met our little boy, we were absolutely struck by him. We found out this is why we are here. This is the reason...It has grown with each of our children. Each one adds a little piece of Heaven to our life.
To see that little boy grow is a little hard for me... I LOVE MY J.T.!!!

1 comment:

Jody said...

We love him too!