Monday, March 29, 2010

My Avery

I have a thousand pictures of my Avery! She will pose and smile until I get what I need...my little model. I chose these pictures, not because they are good, but because they represent her. She is sweet, wild, funny, loving, determined, smart and beautiful.
As you can tell in this picture, she HATES her hair being done. And her hair is curly, so it is always CRAZY! Very rarely does she want me to do her hair. And when she does, she wants it straight?! Why??? It is starting already.
Jonathan straightened her hair for her one day about a year and a half ago, and now...this...lol...and this girl is very determined! Nothing will change her mind. I lover her adventerous side. She is so dang fun. She can wear high heels and dresses, but can also hang with the boys. I love her!

This picture is so offset and was just one of those quick shots that I am glad I didn't miss. She is my dancer!!! She loves to sing and dance to her own music.
A funny story about that....Walmart...all of us....(crazy I know, but we all shop together) I have J.T. and Avery in my cart and I am getting groceries. Avery is singing SOOO very loud..."I am a Child of God"...people looking....me smiling (how can I tell her to quit singing that?) Ok, so she is singing and she then stops. J.T. all the sudden yells super loud...."YOU'RE GOING TO HOLLYWOOD!" Avery then screams with excitement and clasps her hands over her mouth. (and this happens over and over and over and...) People keep looking, laughing and following us, to hear the audition of Avery!!! It was a little embarassing but so cute. (we obviously watch too much of American Idol)
Anyway, she loves life. I hope she always has something to sing and dance about!



This picture is one of my favorites. She loves to dress up and have "princess parties". She is normally in a dress with wild hair. She LOVES to be outside(as do all of them) She loves riding bikes, playing in the "dark forest" of our side yard, loves riding the four wheeler....anything to go outside. She is a fun girl.







This is of Ave just getting ready for bed. I love getting them all ready for bed. I have some of my favorite journal moments at that time. Avery loves me to sing "her" lullaby to her at least twice, and normally begs me to "snuggle her". I will lay by her and she will tell me "mommy, you are my biggest sunshine!" Every night, I tell all of my kids that they are my sunshine. Avery loves that. She also LOVES, LOVES..."snuggles"...(toys in bed) She will line them up... she probably has about twenty toys lined up around her, by her feet and by her head. I have many pictures with her asleep with all her "snuggles"!
I love Avery! We all love Avery! She makes people laugh. She loves to help with Lyvi...LOVES it. She is so sweet. I learn new things and love new things about her everyday, as I do with all my children. It is sad when they get a little bigger, but fun too. I can't look at her face and not smile. I can't look at her face and not wish I could see her every moment in life.

1 comment:

Jody said...

What a cutie she is!