Wednesday, June 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
(a little late)
Jonathan wont let me take pictures of him... He absolutely hates it! Come to think of it, since I have gotten my new camera, everyone runs when I get it out! lol
So this picture is yesterday when Jon and the kids were out trying to fix Jay and Jody's boat for Roosevelt this year.
It is so sad that I have to sneak pictures! This is my old little camera, so he wouldn't see it! And this is as close as I could get before he could see me...lol... But, this is Jonathan! And I LOVE him and am so greatful for him! Happy Birthday babe!!

2 comments:

Clint and Tiffany said...

Happy birthday Jon! Good job getting a picture! And don't worry about everyone running from you when you pull the camera out, it will pass. :O) Your babies are beautiful and I'm so glad that you guys are as happy as you are. You made me cry on your post about Livy doo. It's so true, being a mom is the best thing in the world if you have the patience to slow down and enjoy it. Love you!

Tyler and Naomi said...

You are so funny! Happy Birthday Jon! What kind of camera do you have? I need a good one.