Friday, June 11, 2010

This is my BEAUTIFUL sister Lacey! Her and Patrick Gatewood got married last Friday. I was lucky enough to get to take her pictures for her. I LOVE taking pictures! I have a million on my computer...I need a laptop...Or I just need to settle down?! LOL...I have taken some senior pictures and some baby and family pictures, and if I ever had an ounce of time, I would create a blog and put them on! But, life for us Richardson's is pretty busy! Busy with babies, kids, fixing up our yard, almost sinking at Lyman, football camp for Jonathan...this, that, and almost everything in between!
BUT, I love my sister and I loved taking pictures for her! So, here are some random pictures that were taken that night. I was soooooo lucky, the lighting was so great!! I need to go through the other...ya....500....pictures! LOL... I know, I am insane! You wonder why my kids run! Now you know!!! But, I wanted Lacey and Patrick to see some, so I pulled some random pictures and put them on so they can see them on their honey moon!! Love you guys and hope you like them!!



































3 comments:

Norris Family said...

Im excited that you posted these. You did a great job taking pictures I wish I could have been in town to see it in person but seeing your pictures are the next best thing.

Tyler and Naomi said...

What beautiful pictures! What a cute couple!

We will be home for the 24th!!!

Dee Waite's said...

Nice pictures :) and this song that you have is SO YOU TWO!