Sunday, January 2, 2011

WHY ME?! OH WHY ME?!

If you can top my day, well then heck, I wanna hear it!!!
The day started off good... church at nine and we were going to make it on time!
So, we pull up, I grab my church bag and Evanna and I get out of the car.... We are walking kind of fast because there was snow all over the ground..... I just happen to forget that my skirt has gotten too big for me..... Ya, you're thinking NO not that....But oh yeah, all the sudden in the middle of the parking lot....WHERE EVERONE CAN SEE..... my skirt hits the ground.... was I wearing a slip???? NOPE!!! I drop my child and my bag and pull my skirt up.... When I look up my "SWEET" husband is laughing so hard he has to bend over to catch his breath, then says "nice legs but next time can you show me in private?" SO FREAKIN HILLARIOUS JON!!!
Ya, why me? I didn't even look to see who was out there, I just ran inside.....
THEN: after church I go to get in the car and there are like three tampons sitting on my dash!! What the?! WHY ME? WHY ME? (It's not even my time of the month....so where did they come from?....I have sweet kids...) :)
TO SAY THE LEAST, I AM HUMBLED.... completely humbled.......

5 comments:

Clint and Tiffany said...

That's awesome! I HATE moments like that, but it always makes it worth it to read about others having the same type experiences. Makes you not feel so bitter, ya know? Props to you for going into church, I would have gone home and hid for a few days! :O)

Julie said...

That is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh. Sorry though that it happened.

Norris Family said...

You have to love moments like that and laugh (easier a few days later) otherwise we would cry and that simply is not as fun.

Tyler and Naomi said...

I am sorry i just about peed my pants laughing. Hate days like that. Good thing you are a sexy momma and whoever saw will never be satisfied ever again!

bob said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.