Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter. It was filled with lots of fun and wildness! My kids' favorite aunt (AUNT NELLY) Janell is going on a mission to Seoul Korea on her mission and her farewell was Easter Sunday. It was really good. We are going to miss her so much!!



It has been about a year since I have taken my kids pictures. These were after egg hunts and church and lots of playing! But, some turned out nice... I need to do better with taking pictures and videos. Time is flying by so fast and my kids are growing and so many things are changing and I really don't want to forget.



Anyway Easter was a great one and I am grateful that we got to spend another Easter with all (most) our loved ones! Hope you all had a great one as well!


















































































































































































No comments: