Sunday, April 10, 2011

8 !!!EIGHT YEARS!!! 8

Where has the time gone? EIGHT years?! Wow, we are old! Or got married young...Whatever the case eight years seems so long and so short all at the same time.

It is crazy to think about how much has changed since then... Like Jonathan can now grow some hair on his face...

We have twenty beautiful children... Did I say twenty, I meant four...

I am totally teasing... I love my life! Eight years ago I married the man I loved and today I love him even more, so we must be doing something right.

Jonathan is my best friend... He can make me laugh and make me cry, he can drive me nuts - both good and bad, he can embarass me like there is no tomorrow, he can tease me until I want to scream, he can make me laugh until I can't see straight, he can win bets without being too smug and will pay up when he loses them, he can be so thoughtful, and he makes me feel like I am the most beautiful women in the world.

I love my crazy husband.

I am so glad I married him!

It has been so long since I looked at our wedding pictures! It was fun to go through all of them with our kids and tell them about our wedding day... like how nervous their Mom was and how NOT nervous their Dad was, why their Dad's fingernails were blue and black in the pictures... because he was building houses and had so many blood blisters from hitting them with hammers, Why we "had" to kiss so many times in the pictures...



It was fun to go through and answer questions. It helped me remember what I was thinking and feeling.















Anyway, It's been a good year and I am still glad I am married! :)
















And did I say how much I love the music on blogs? I always turn on my playlist and listen to Jon and my favorite songs. So I decided to put our song on number 1. It is on our wedding video...Speaking of that I can't remember the last time I watched that...