Monday, January 16, 2012

Hmm....It has been...8 months! Holy smokes! Where to start, where to start?!
1. Evanna did brake her arm and she broke it again falling off my mom's trampoline. A week after that she climbed up her dresser and fell off and hit her head. She started throwing up and I had to take her to the ER by my self because Jon was gone for football. She ended up just having a concussion. (just?!) Needless to say, I am making her do balancing exercises at home. :)
2. Halloween was fun. Our family was the scooby gang. Jon being Fred, me being Shaggy, J.T. being Scooby, Avery being Daphne, Evanna being Velma and Alyvia being scrappy doo. It was fun to see Ashley and her family since they moved. My moms party was great this year. I think Micah won being the hulk! lol
3. Thanksgiving was great. Jon was working that day but the trains didn't show up until later so we actually had dinner together at my moms and his moms...(We have learned to ration our food)
4. Christmas came and went. Jon was working Christmas Eve and Christmas but the trains didn't show up until night so he was home for both of those! I can't believe Christmas is over. It makes me so sad because I have to stop listening to Christmas music! lol
5. The new year came...Jon worked and was gone for New Years Eve so I put the kids to bed and cleaned the house and watched 300.

Ok, so that in a tiny nutshell were our Holidays! The other things happening were:

1. Alyvia potty trained herself right when she was two! A little sad that my baby wants to be big but also happy it was so easy! And soooooo happy I don't have to buy diapers anymore. Can I get a WHOOT WHOOT! lol
2. J.T. started first grade! How in the HECK did that happen? He is so smart and loves his teacher and his class.
3. Avery started Kindergarten again and is doing great! I decided I didn't want them in the same grade so she is doing another half day of K. She has the same teacher and is still loving school.
4. Evanna gave me grey hair...lol...not really but if any kid will do it, it will be her.
5. Jon still works for Midland and still loves it.
6. I am getting ready to go to Hawaii in March! I am trying to work my butt off. (literally) I am finally back to normal from having Lyvi, so I have no more excuses...
7. Birthdays!!!...Jon first, Ave next, J.T. after that, then me, Lyvi only a week after me and then Evanna!!!
Well, thats about it... Yay, I posted!

2 comments:

Jody said...

Hawaii... that sounds so fun! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Tyler and Naomi said...

It is about fricken time you posted! So glad you are doing so good. Lucky that you have a kid that just potty trained herself. Ronnee fights me on everything! lol Have so much fun in Hawaii and take lots of pics! Also keep blogging so that i know how things are going. Also pictures would be nice! Lol