Sunday, October 15, 2017

Flying by

The days are flying by...I don't know where they are going and why they are going so quickly.
School started: JT-7th grade (switches classes, got a locker...:))
                         Avery- 6th grade- Mrs. Mora
                         Evanna- 4th grade- Mrs. Bradshaw (middle school now)
                         Alyvia- 2nd grade- Mrs. Heap
                         Avonlea- home with mom and Titus
                         Titus- home with mom and Avonlea
JT already went through his football season. He did AMAZING! He was the quarter back and really did well. They won some and lost some. But overall, JT was a top player for sure. He was middle linebacker on defense. He had so many ball recoveries, sacks, and tackles! He really did well. We were so proud of him. He just started wrestling. They haven't had any meets yet. He is trying to lose a pound, so he can wrestle 93...Dang strong kid. I can't wait to watch that boy wrestle. He gets more and more handsome every day. This Mama is a little sad, along with happy that her baby boy is looking like a confident, handsome young man.

Avery had her last soccer game a couple weeks ago. She did AWESOME! she is the best defender out there! She was hanging with the 8th graders out there. She did get to play forward a little bit and did really well, but she LOVES being a defender. When the other team started beating our other defenders, they pulled her out of mid or forward, so she could go back to defending. Thats how good she did! She is going to start ballet again. I am excited to see her dance. She loves doing ballet. Which makes me happy because she is still such a tom boy. She likes t shirts and jeans and a pony tail or top knot, so when I see a little bit of girlishness in her it makes me smile. That girl gets prettier and prettier every day.

Evanna did soccer as well and ROCKED it. She scored 2 goals her very last game, and many, many more through out the season. She did super good a goalie as well. She amazes me when I watch her work ethic and skill. She tries 110% at everything she does. She is such a good girl. She also is starting up ballet. She gets taller and more beautiful everyday. I can't wait to see her in ballet and see how she has grown and see her skill in that! Her hair is so thick and her mommy teeth are in and now she looks so much older..Makes my heart happy to see her grow and mature and sad to see my baby vannie not be so babyish any more.

Alyvia also did soccer and was a freaking ROCK STAR! That tiny twig of a person is so competitive and good at sports. Just like her sisters. Only, she has it all...Confidence, skill and work ethic. She made tons of goals...defended well, and was a great goalie. She was the best one on her team. She really shocks me. She normally is so shy and timid...but get her in a sport and her quiet, determined little tiger self jumps out to play! :) She is doing ballet too. I cant wait to see her dance. I think she will do as well as she does at anything she does. Her front teeth are starting to grow in. She is getting older and sooo pretty as time goes on. Time slow down!

Avonlea is .....................a beautiful mess...lol. She is so freaking adorable and fun, that its hard to get after her when shes bad. She talks so well. Still wears pull ups. Poops in the toilet 95% of the time and 1% of the time poops in my moms yard...:o...Yup, Uncle Mike saw her pull her pull up down and let loose in my moms yard..Hehehehahahah..My first kid, I would have died. Now I am like score, she got her pull up down by herself...:) She also is terrible in church and runs up in the choir loft while sacrament is going...(shaking my head) she loved nursery for a while and now hates it and want to run free. Sometimes I feel like I am raising an adorable, freakishly cute, wild little animal...She still loves her baba's and loves to rub my hair. I will miss that. She is getting bigger and smarter and cuter every day.

Titus turned one! He is still not walking. He is so smart. Says Mama, Dada, no no no (while shaking his finger), says nur nur when he wants to nurse, says JT, oh, growls like no ones business, scream cries so incredibly loud sometimes that it shocks you...because he hardly cries at all. Slaps everyone he loves (pretty hard too) thanks daddy for teaching him that. Crawls so fast, can stand up carrying anything, even if its heavy, has taken a few steps...but REFUSES to do it if you try to help him walk. I think he is terrified of his lovely older sister, whom loves the heck out of him...If he stands and is playing, as soon as she sees him and goes running toward him, he drops very quickly to the ground...haha..this boy may never walk. His mama is ok with that. I sure love this adorable little creature I created. :)

I am enjoying staying home and taking care of my kids. I try to walk in the morning. I enjoy that...once I get going...:)

Jon is working 2 jobs and coaching football. It is killing all of us. We miss him so much! And her misses us. The beginning of the year should make for some changes. We will see what happens!

I love this crazy life of mine!

No comments: