Wednesday, June 28, 2017

My journey to finding ME

       I have been thinking a lot lately about who I am, what I like, what brings me happiness, what do I enjoy, what makes me sad, mad....all of those thoughts.
             The only thing I could think to do to figure it out, was to write about it. I love to write. It makes things clear in my head. So I thought I would start a journey. My journey...to find me...I mean, I know where I live, who I live with, who I love, what I look like...but can I find myself amidst the wife I have become, the mother, the friend, maybe some cases the enemy(hope not). I just really want to find who I am.
            So my journey begins now...I will write as often as I can and just..write. whatever comes into this brain of mine. :) Here goes nothing and everything....
           I..hmm.....lol....hahah...sigh....hmm...I do have to go to the bathroom..lol

No comments: