Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Evanna

I hardley ever post anything new... I(or we) I should say, are pretty busy living life. I did however get a new camera and have been busy taking picures of my kids... some of these pictures i try and take nice and some i like just every day snapshots. I figured I would post some.
I just figured I would start with Evanna. She is our third sweet baby. She is a funny girl and is getting very opinionated! She recently had to get two of her front teeth pulled out...(i was so sad about that!) She is our wild one and figured out how to get INTO the crib... she got in and was jumping...tripped...hit the side and chipped two teeth! Our dentist capped the one that needed it, but it soon fell off. He then recommended to send her to the Vally, as he doesn't sedate kids, and she was too young to sit still. We went to the Vally and they said the roots were bothered and it was better to take them out. We said what will they fill them with? They said... nothing...!? WHAT??? Her back mollers are not in, so they can't fill them until they are. WE were sad, but now just ADORE her little smile!

This is one of my favorite pictures of my Evanna. She was sitting on our bench putting her dress up shoe back on. She loves playing dress up and absolutely loves being outside! This picture represents her well. I probably should have cropped it. But i love it just the way it is. there is just something about this picture... At least to me!





This one just describes her little attitude. She is talking so well. And with all that talking comes some sassin'! She recently has been bossing everyone! "Daddy Alice!" " J.T. Alice!" ... Apparently we call Avery... "Avery Alice" A little too much. So, Evanna thinks that is what you call someone when they are...hate to say it...bad. (Poor Ave) So if she is mad at you she will say "Mommy Alice!" It is quite funny. Especially since J.T. gets quite upset being called a girl name! She certainly is funny!

She LOVES dress up! She will find these and wear them all day! She is a daddy's girl through and through. She is with him constantly. He likes her a little too...smile.
I figured I would just switch things up a little and put the third one first for once. We really love her as we love all of our kids. Each one brings and adds so much to our family. They are good kids and we wouldn't trade them for the world!



1 comment:

Tyler and Naomi said...

She is so cute! We need a pic of her missing teeth. I am sure is it so cute!