Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I LOVE my husband

I am so terrible at blogging! I wish I would have gotten on sooner... then I could have read Jonathan's note earlier. I have a wonderful husband. I really do. He makes me feel loved. I know people hate reading "mushy" stuff... but I am going to return my husbands note with ten things i love about him.. (you can stop reading now if you hate things like this)

1. I love your dimples (those holes in your face make me want to kiss you over and over)
2. I love how funny you are. (you make me laugh everyday...like you promised)
3. I love your competiveness (you never give up... the only thing i can beat you in is bets.)
4. I love your work hands (there is nothing worse...to me...than a man with soft hands...I love, love, love your hands and all that they represent....like the next number
5. I love how hard working you are (you are a true hero.. you take care of our family...you don't have a uniform or any medals...you don't get acknowleged for what you do. But you do the most important thing in this world. You created a family and you keep us together. You provide for us in every aspect you can ask for...food, money, clothes, and most important, love.
6. I love your laugh and your jokes (although not always rated E)...(for Everyone...if you don't know what E is)
7. I love your handsom face (you get more handsom everday to me...I could stare at you forever)
8. I love your ability to not worry ( I am a worry freak! You balance me out well. You keep me sane...hey, because of me, our children are alive with minimum injuries...and because of you they love life.)
9. I love your body (you are athletic and strong...I love when you hold me tight. You make me feel safe..You are dead SEXY babe!!)
10. I love that you made me a wife and mother...and everything I am. You are everything i have ever dreamed of and more. You started out for me as the handsom, muscles guy in school. You then...changed...You started becoming the man you were supposed to be. You started making really good decisions and started realizing what was important. You are a really good man. I loved you when we were "kids" (we're still young but I would like to think mature) but I love you so much more now. You have really grown up and you are amazing. Any woman would be lucky to have you. I am so glad you picked me. I am glad we have forever. A promise is a promise....A Celestial Love...It doesn't get better than this (you know what I am talking about)
I LOVE YOU MR. RICHARDSON!!!
One more thing...I love how shy you can get. I know you are going to want to kill me for posting this. But too bad...I will shout it to the world...I LOVE YOU MORE THAN LOVE!

2 comments:

*** said...

kay I cannot tell you how freakin cute you two are! SO SWEET! thats true love for sure. I know Jon and Dustin work for the same company, but never see eachother. its a shame cuz it would be great to get to know you guys again and hang out. Your kiddos are darling! Take care

Larry and Megan said...

Awe so sweet! You two are adorable and we love being your friends.