Thursday, August 5, 2010

CAKE, CAKE and more CAKE!!!

J.T. and Avery had a birthday recently!! Six and five! Where has the time gone? Lacey my sister made J.T. the most awsome Sonic cake my kids and I have ever seen!!! J.T. LOVED it!










And I made the Ice cream cake for Avery's birthday. Not as technical as the Sonic cake...lol... BUT, Avery LOVED it!!!

















Then, not on their actual birthdays, we had a super fun party at Chucky Cheese!!! It really was a lot of fun!! These are the cakes that Jonathan and I made. We stayed up until TWO in the morning trying to get them to look good. PIRATES TREASURE CHEST- decorated by Jon! He did a great job. I guess he figured since I started them so late I would need a little help, and he did, and it looked GREAT!


Then we have BARBIE CAKE! This one was not as simple and easy as it looked. I had never done one of these before and if I were to do it again I would totally find room to FREEZE it before decorating and frosting it! But I think they turned out super cute and J.T. and Avery were so happy with them!!! We definitely had a LOT of cake this month!!! :)







1 comment:

Clint and Tiffany said...

That pirate's chest cake is SUCH a CUTE idea!! It turned out awesome!! Good job!