Thursday, August 5, 2010

Party and life

ok, so I still don't know how to use my blog. I wrote first then added pictures... So it is all off. Oh well.. The writing is all at the bottom!
Lyvi after dumping her plate on her head a couple times. She finally has gotten to the point that she cries to eat with us and she wants her own plate.
















J.T. and Avery earning their keep...lol...I got on a kick last night and washed base boards and walls and my sweet kids don't know to hate doing that yet!!! They were the biggest help!


Evanna today! lol... she was so ready to go swimming! Too bad it stormed so we couldn't go.:(


The vinal Jody printed off for me for J.T.'s room! I am just starting to decorate his room and he wants pirates... This is the start...more pictures when it is done. Thanks Jody!



This is Lyvi at J.T.'s and Avery's party... She snoozed through most of it!





Jon's family at the party!






Some of the kids. Taytum, J.T., Evanna, Avery, Rylee and Connor.





Jacob and his kids Katelyn(?) and Adam were able to come! It was good to see them! Too bad Stephanie and their baby Melanie couldn't come!








Avery and Rylee. Ave LOVES her cousins!








J.T. and his friend Jace. Thanks for the present!







Janell playing with the kids! They LOVE aunt Nelly!











I actually am in a picture! lol... I am almost always taking the pictures! I think I am in like two...lol...I was there and it was fun!










I don't know why but I am LOVING my blog lately! I normally don't get on very often, but lately I have so many good things in my life. And i know I am probably the only one who LOVES my blog, and that's ok, because I am who I do it for!!!:)

First this month my Avery turned FIVE!!! That made me so sad, onlt because when Jonathan tucked her in the night before, he said to her..."Ave, tonight will be the last night EVER that you will be four years old!" That made me so sad to think that seriously never again would this baby of mine be four... I cried and cried and wrote like ten pages in my journal...lol. Jonathan probably wished he hadn't said that, because he had to deal with the after math! I am not an emotional person, but sometimes I even scare myself! lol




Then, we had J.T.'s Birhday! He turned six, and he will be starting school! Now that breaks my heart! Jonathan and I went back and fourth about Homeschooling him or real School and we prayed and prayed and finally had J.T. kneel down with us and we all prayed and we felt ok about letting him go to kindergarten. So here we go!!! Some parents are so excited when their kids can go to school and some are not. I am inbetween somewhere. I love all the stages my kids get into, but I do miss the old ones. I LOVE babies! And mine are growing up too fast. I am not ready for my J.T. to be a school kid. I remember being a school kid!!!
On the up hand about them being a year older, we did have a great party!! I posted cakes on my last post. We went to Chucky Cheese and friends and family came ane it was great not to have to clean up after a party! I posted a lot of pictures! They all had fun...And thank you to everyone who came and it was good to see you all! And thanks to Jody for letting us stay with you and thanks for the vinal for J.T.'s room. It looks awsome!
Lyvi can now WALK! She is everywhere. She has been taking steps for about a month...But now is completely mobile! She is EVERYWHERE! I love this cute stage. She just turned eleven months and is basically running! We seem to have early walkers. Evanna was running at ten months. So at least we held off a month! lol
Football started so life is pretty busy... this may be my last post for a while...lol...life is starting...













1 comment:

Tyler and Naomi said...

You have the cutest kids!!

My blog just has titles because I have been lazy and need to update. I hope to do it this week. I just put the titles so I dont forget! lol