Wednesday, October 19, 2022

I’m a bad sport…


 Hi, I am Rachel and I am too competitive. I don’t like to lose, I love a good game of competition and I may, or may not, say things that I may, or may not, regret,  if one of our teams loses…

I want to say that I am a mild-tempered woman. Buuuuut…I also am not a liar.😂

The whole “redheads are fiery and mean” saying….is, hmm…probably a little true.😂 but, I would change the saying to “redheads are fiery and passionate!” Because I am just a passionate person in all that I do. I love deeply and believe strongly in things that are important to me. God and my family are 2 of the most important things to me…Fun fact, redheads are different than normal people they tell me…you can look up facts about redheads online. (Hopefully it makes you like us more-not less!❤️)

Soooooo, when my family is involved in certain activities, I am passionate because of love! Ok, I have to remind myself I am not a liar. What I said is partially true, but I really, REALLY hate losing… We lost an important game last Friday. 

I love that Jonathan coaches our son in football. I am so proud of both of them. I just needed to admit that I have a problem and may have said some things I shouldn’t have, aaaaaannnnnnndddd, I am not sorry about it!🤣😂


One of these pictures of me is right after the game we lost. I’ll let you guess which one it is. 😂🤣🤬 




My handsome husband in the shorts.. I love the coach!! And my handsome son as a captain..#4 is my favorite!!


No comments: