Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Proud Mama!

 I am so proud of my 3 children that I am homeschooling this year. They (including myself) have worked extremely hard! It has been…mostly good…😂 teaching them. 

They have rewards for being well behaved and working hard. They have earned their 25 hard working/no complaining reward of going to lunch and getting ice cream 🍦. I sure am proud of them and am proud of myself for not getting Grey hair while teaching all three.😂(Avery is also with us because we love her too💕)

This Mom job is pretty good if I don’t say so myself. I am very blessed and love each and everyone of my children.❤️❤️

It definitely was the perfect day to have lunch and walk home in the sunshine! Since being home, it has been rainy and a little dreary. The cold days were making me miss that Israeli and Egyptian sun ☀️.  So I was grateful to wake up with the happy sunshine and it felt wonderful on my skin!! I love to see the trees turn yellow. It is a beautiful time of year.

I was glad to see my flowers survived in my front yard while I was gone. They are barely hanging on as the nights are getting cold. The last of their life is showing… until next year. They are starting to die and it makes me a little sad. I will miss the beautiful colors throughout the winter. ❄️ But today, I will just enjoy the beauty of my family and my life.🌸☀️💕






No comments: