Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Sad night for my soccer girls!

Avery and Evannas number one fans!!
              My sweet girls after their loss…🥺😢😭



My Avery and my Evanna had a tough loss tonight in the playoffs. We ended the half with 2 goals (1 called back) and Showlow 0!! We played AMAZINGLY!! In the last 10 minutes of the second half, Showlow scored twice winning the game and bringing our season to an end for this year. 

Both girls will be back next year, but it was a tough loss. It was so cold 🥶. My toes are still frozen as I write this. Avery headed the ball several times during this game…it must have felt like an ice block hitting her head. Poor girl. She played amazing, they both played well all season! I am their number ☝️ fan!!! On to high school basketball! Bring the heat girls!! My little beasts!

No comments: